Sunday 12 September 2010

tested..

Bath and Body Works Summer Vanillas in Coconut.

<www.google.com
Trust me, it wouldn't be my first choice either. I would've gone Berry Vanilla (which I did), but my Dad bought this for me and I might as well use it. And I must tell you, I'm so loving it. The smell is just wonderful! The vanilla did not overshadow the coconut, although we get the same warmness we get from vanilla undertones, and the coconut smells lovely, not too coconut-y, but it's definitely there. As if that wasn't enough; they moisturize wonderfully, and the smell stays on forever. Even if you are just using the shower gel, the smell will stick to your skin and you'll have that wonderful I-just-got-out-of-the-shower feeling almost the whole day.

All available at Bath and Body Works.

Happy sunday!
Love, Raisa