Tuesday 14 September 2010

beauty post


I did my own make up in this photo. It's like vintage inspired-- kind of. Anyway, I'm going to share the products and in this post.

For the face, I used:
 
Make Up Forever HD Foundation


Nars Orgasm


Mac Mineralize Powder Foundation


Covergirl outlast lipstain

And for the eyes, I used:


Revlon eyeshadow (the lightest color for all around the eyes until the inner corner, and the deep brown for the outer corner)

L'Oreal HiP eyeshadow (I used the black color for the outtest corner, brushing it in to blend with the deep brown)


Revlon ColorStay liquid eyeliner


Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara


And fake lashes (but only for the outer corner of the eye, so that it still looks natural)

This is the eye make up result:



Well I'm not much of a make up artist, but this is a very simple and clean look you can wear anywhere, and it's great for almost every skintone, plus--it's so easy to do. Even if-- like me, you don't do make up a lot.


Be prettified!
Love, Raisa