Saturday 4 September 2010

inspire

One of my favorite blog out there is most definitely Cupcakes and Cashmere, which-- as you can already guess from the lovely title itself, consist of posts about fashion and food with a bonus of an occasional interior & home improvement posts. This blog rarely fails to make me go 'awwwhh' with awe & excitement. And after almost a year of following the blog (in which Emily Schuman is the author), which is absolutely packed with gorgeous pictures, just yesterday I found myself instantly drowned in this absolutely beautiful project of hers.

<www.cupcakesandcashmere.com>

Whew, talking about inspiring. I could imagine her waking up everyday, walking up to this desk, and being absolutely inspired to write about what she wrote; fashion, food, and interior. And I especially loved the chalkboard paint she used and framed with this little glamour white frame


<www.cupcakesandcashmere.com>

Gorgeous, right? These pictures absolutely give me so much ideas and inspirations for my own upcoming work-desk.
Be inspired everyday!
Love, Raisa