Wednesday 1 September 2010

my life, 365

I've heard about this thing quite a long time ago, but decided to do it after i found myself really pulled in by Ev' Yan from apricot-tea's 365 Project. And how sweet of her to actually reply my tweet when i asked her about this, at the one moment i seriously considered to start-- if it weren't for this tweet, i seriously doubt that i will start this project today, so thank u Ev' Yan!

<captured by Capture It from my BlackBerry>


The thing keeping me from going into this project is, well-- self doubt; obviously, because this takes a lot of commitment and dedication, and to be honest, i don't think i'm up for it-- until now.
I think i am now, really in a place where i feel like i can connect to myself, i know what the hell it is i'm gonna do in life, and how. So while all is just starting (like my singing career, my blog, and my soon to be started 'interior design' career), it's the perfect time to do this project, and see how much-- or how little i'll grow from here, next year.

So here is my very first photo upload on Flickr, with hopes that all goes well.

Wish me luck!
Love, Raisa