Tuesday 12 October 2010

photography school

My friend ask me whether or not I could be his model for a photography school he was in on Saturday. While I'm definitely not a model and often feel awkward in front of the camera (and I often don't like the way I look in photographs), I decided to do the favor, and so I went there.

It wasn't so bad, there were 3 photographer, one instructor (and a couple of people stood there to watch and comment), whilst I was standing and sitting down posing thousands of times for the camera while they learn about Hi-Key (well I don't know the terms!).

Got the photos yesterday, and I found a couple of pictures that I really really like, so I decided to share them here. The make up I did myself, and it was hardly anything, put mascara, a bit of blush and that's it, it wasn't that serious after all.






(Taken by: Bayu Sugito & Rizky Sutantyo)

Love,
Raisa